Monday, April 21, 2014

Aaron Groben for Invicta's Longhairs coffee table book about Long Haired Men



Aaron Groben

Aaron Groben is an actor in LA I had the pleasure to work with and I will again for sure after being so pleased with how these images turned out. He's a hardworking man, always rushing from one audition to the next, often booking 4 or 5 gigs per week or more! I'm very happy he took the time to shoot with me. Here's the result! More Longhairs can be seen on my FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Invictas-Art-Photography/155626707826692



long blond hair
One of my favorite shots of the day

Loved how Spring was starting to show in the city
blond long haired guy
Aaron, the pirate! ;) 


long haired guy, long hair, long hairstyles on men, blond long hair

long haired man
Look at that hottie!

long hairstyles for men
A face to die for!


long haired guy, gritty, dark, intense, LA
So gritty! I love it! 

long haired cowboy
We happened to find this truck parked and utilized it for a couple shots, urban cowboy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment