Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Baris Ari by Invicta's Art Photography

Had the pleasure of working with the epically talented Baris Ari last time I was in Venice, CA. Truly one of my favorite Longhair shoots to date! We strolled some grungy back alleys, ended up at the beach and then had pizza on the crowded boardwalk full of SoCal's most interesting people. I gave him  a choice of questions to answer afterwards and this is what he said. Thank you Baris for a wonderful time! Round 2 can't come soon enough! More photos at my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Invictas-Art-Photography/155626707826692?fref=nf


  1. Would you ever cut your hair?
    I would not ever want to cut it, but if an accident occurred and i lost a lot of hair, i would rock a mohawk!

  2. What made you want to grow it out?
     It was forbidden in my school, and the rebellious force in me was too strong!

  3. Favorite hairstyle? Down, ponytail, braid, bun, other?
    I am very simple with my hairstyles; I mostly wear it down and when there is too much wind or if i am eating I wear it in a ponytail.

  4. Do you think women like it? Have you ever gotten laid or not because of it?
    Duh!

  5. Have you ever wanted to dread it?
    Nah, it always seemed like too much work

  6. What is your least favorite thing about humanity?
    Over-confidence

  7. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
    When is the car in front of me gonna speed up...

  8. If I came to your house for dinner what would you prepare for me?
    Yummy Turkish food like Stuffed Peppers or Iskender

  9. What’s your favorite song?
    "Wishbone Ash: Throw down the sword"  but my favorite songs change every couple months..

  10. What is one misconception people have about you?
    I seem cold-blooded to most people who don’t know me, but it’s mostly because i am just too laid back

No comments:

Post a Comment