Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ash Armand for Invicta's Longhairs


Ash Armand for Invicta's Longhairs


I had the distinct pleasure of shooting with this bundle of Hotness recently and I'm proud to say he's one of the first Invicta's Longhairs to be included in my new coffee table book project on Long Haired Men. This will be a years-long process of finding and shooting the world's most intriguing Longhairs for you, getting their stories and comments and then compiling them into one very intense shot of extreme Longhair love for all you hair fetishists out there. Please help support this project by sprinkling some magic on me here: 
Support Invicta's Longhairs Here!
Ash Armand, I loved how this background looked with his abs. ;)
We found this cool old bus on the Nelson Ghost Town property, climbed right in to find this awesome light.




It was his idea to do an 'ash' shoot, so we covered him in grease and charcol. Not a bad look for him, I must say. ;)

Beastmode.




No comments:

Post a Comment