Monday, April 21, 2014

Aaron Groben for Invicta's Longhairs Interview





Aaron Groben for Invicta's Longhairs

the interview

Here's what LA actor Aaron Groben has to say about being a Longhair. I enjoyed his responses and hope you do to. Tell me what you think! 

1. What does having long hair mean to you? Is it a fashion statement or is it personally significant to you? If there is a deeper significance, what is it, please elaborate?
Long Hair has a masculinity and a wildness. I am untamed. I am wild at heart.

2. What made you want to grow it out? I grew it the first time cuz I wanted dreads. Grew it the other times because of the look, feel, style, and statement. Plus, think about any slow motion action sequence in a film. If the warrior has long hair it's infinitely more masculine, exciting, + active than short, non moving hair.


3. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received regarding your hair? I was once awarded a Brad Pitt/Legends of the Fall Hair Award. Certificate and all.

4. Do you think women like it? Let's just say my future wife will love me for me but these long, blond locks are bonus

5. Favorite hairstyle? My favorite is that I dont have to have the same hairstyle everyday but that it can be an ever changing variable.
6. What do you think about when you're alone in your car? New tactics to pursue constant goals.


2. How would ppl communicate in a perfect world? Straightforward in love. Think about how JESUS communicates. It's controversial because it's so straightforward but it's all spoken in love.

3. If you could be anyone else, who would it be? I would never dream of being anyone other than me.

4. Cats or dogs? Cats...but only if it's a lion, panther, leopard, or cheetah. I guess a tiger would be okay too. 

5. Least favorite thing about humanity? Our sin nature. I want to see us living to our full potential.






No comments:

Post a Comment